Home Phone Benefits
Why You Need Your Landline Phone
You may have considered eliminating your home telephone and replacing it with a cell phone or Internet-based system such as a digital phone or VoIP.
Think twice before you make that move, since a landline phone is the most reliable device on the market today and offers these valuable advantages:
- Provides security in an emergency with reliable 911 communications.
- Gives you superior sound quality and clarity.
- Works even during an electrical outage.
- Eliminates need to charge batteries.
- Provides unlimited local calling.
- Never drops your calls.
- Can't be hacked.
- Saves you money when you bundle services.
- Provides you with a directory listing.
For an excellent value, ask about our home phone plan that combines unlimited local and long distance calling. Call (319)342-3369.
When bad weather hits, will your family be prepared? Severe storms and heavy winds can easily disrupt electrical service. Or a power outage could occur for other reasons. One item to be sure and have on hand is a corded landline phone, since it does not require electricity and could be your backup method of communication during and after a storm.
It's important for you to know:
- Cordless phones require electricity and will not continue to work during a power outage.
- Cellular systems and towers are not required to provide backup power, so cell phones may not operate during a power outage either.
For safety's sake, LPC Connect urges you to always have at least one corded phone in your home.
For more information about the importance of having a corded phone
call us at (319)342-3369.